RE: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Please try the following query under standalone postgres(with -P and -O
options).

select * from pg_attribute where attrelid=1219 and attnum=1;

If you would get no result, your pg_attribute is corrupted unfortunately.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue