RE: Problem with subquery in CHECK constraint.

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Problem with subquery in CHECK constraint.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Doesn't the constraint mean thatfor any row in table CUST,there *always* exist some rows inthe table XREF such that
satisfiesXREF_GROUP='CUST_TYPE'AND XREF_CD=TYPE_CD ?

If all such rows are deleted from the table XREF,above condition
isn't satisfied any longer. So isn't the constraint for the table XREF
either ?
Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp