Re: psqlODBC ODBC3.0/Column Names

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: psqlODBC ODBC3.0/Column Names
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Sorry the statement
        OdbcCommandBuilder cbDB = new OdbcCommandBuilder(adDB);
seems to be needed.
I can add a row by adding the statement
    adDB.Update(dsDB);
after the statement
    dsDB.Tables[0].Rows.Add(rwDB);

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: Re: 'infinity'::timestamp not translated correctly using ODBCv7.01.00.10 ?
От: Kristis Makris
Сообщение: Re: 'infinity'::timestamp not translated correctly using