RE: Progress report on locale safe LIKE indexing

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Progress report on locale safe LIKE indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Oh I see your point.
Hmm  * string1 = string2 * doesn't imply * string1 LIKE string2 * ?

Otherwise the current criterion of LIKE matching unwittingly assumes
that there's no locale that has the different definition of '=' from that of
ASCII locale.  I don't think the current implementation is strictly right.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue