RE: Problem with libpsqlodbc

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Problem with libpsqlodbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Do they really work with other databases using
SQLBindParameter ?
SQLBindParameter(stmt, 1, ..) for above queries
means a binding to the first parameter "?".
Your functions seem to return the currval of a
sequence but doesn't change/set the first para-
meter(it's impossible in PostgreSQL). SELECT
doesn't return a parameter but returns a result
set in ODBC.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue