RE: AW: Re: [SQL] possible row locking bug in 7.0.3 & 7.1

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: AW: Re: [SQL] possible row locking bug in 7.0.3 & 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Yes, there seems to be a confusion about visibility.
Each query in SERIALIZABLE isolation level uses a common snapshot
for a TX. Each query in READ COMMITTED isolation level uses its own
snapshot. It seems the only difference between SERIALZABLE and READ
COMMITTED.  But there's a sort of SERIALIZABLE world inside functions
even under READ COMMITTED mode.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue