RE: ODBC performance with ADO

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: ODBC performance with ADO
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hmm it doesn't take that long even on a table with 30 columns here.
Aren't you turning on mylog debug ? i.e Aren't there mylog_xxxx.log
files under C:\ ? If so
Ensure that the ODBC driver is not in Debug mode (i.e. set
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\PostgreSQL\Debug = 0
using regedit).

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue