Re: Benetl, a free ETL tool for files using postgreSQL, is out in version 2.9

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Benetl, a free ETL tool for files using postgreSQL, is out in version 2.9
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Congratulations on the new release of benetl!

Thank you for the announcement. I see you've cross-posted to pgsql-
announce as well, which is the appropriate list for announcements. In
the future, please don't include discussion lists in product
announcements. Thanks!