Re: default parameters

От Maximilian Tyrtania
Тема Re: default parameters
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 23.07.2012 um 18:49 schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:

> Well, I have the same details for my own function. I don't know what to
> tell you. Are you sure you don't have two releases of pgAdmin on your
> machine?

Actually I do have 2 releases. After I noticed that problem in 14.2 I installed 1.16 beta 2, because you said the bug
isfixed there. Anyway, as you can see in the movie, I made sure I used 1.16 beta 2 to verify the bug is still around.

> You are on windows, right?

Nope. Mac OS 10.7.4

Maximilian Tyrtania
http://www.contactking.de

Сообщение: Re: Error opening file without suffix
Сообщение: Re: Error opening file without suffix