Re: How to move a 11.4 cluster to another Linux host, but empty?

От Paul Förster
Тема Re: How to move a 11.4 cluster to another Linux host, but empty?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Matthias,

> On 02. May, 2020, at 20:58, Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> wrote:
> OK, lesson learned: Next time I will do a tar backup of PGDATA after
> the configuration of the cluster and before creating any database in it.

that tar would still contain too much. :-) You really only need the config files. All else is created by initdb.

Cheers,
Paul

Сообщение: Re: How to move a 11.4 cluster to another Linux host, but empty?
Сообщение: Re: How to move a 11.4 cluster to another Linux host, but empty?