Seeking Postgresql DBA - freelance

От Amol Patnaik
Тема Seeking Postgresql DBA - freelance
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

I am seeking a Postgresql freelancer developer/DBA for remote work at a startup company.

Desired qualifications:

  • At least 8 years experience working with Postgresql based or other similar RDBMS backends
  • Experience designing for large backend systems (billion+ rows )
  • Ability to write fast queries
  • Advanced data modeling
  • Fluency in Javascript (Express and Node) is a plus
  • Fluency in python is a plus
  • Knowledge of Amazon Redshift or big data systems is a plus

This is hourly for-contract work, where you will review our current design, provide optimizations to db and data model as well as existing queries. Please contact amol <at> picpulse.com for inquiries.

Best,

Amol

--

Amol M. Patnaik

Founder, Picpulse, Inc.

amol@picpulse.com

1-646-580-6601

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: