Re: TAP tests still sensitive to various PG* environment variables

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: TAP tests still sensitive to various PG* environment variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2 Jun 2021, at 03:49, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Attached is a patch to strengthen all that, which I think we'd better
> backpatch.

+1

> Any objections to that?

Seems like a good idea, to keep test invocation stable across branches, minus
PGSSLCRLDIR and PGSSLSNI which are only available in HEAD etc.

Сообщение: Re: join pushdown and issue with foreign update
Сообщение: Re: join pushdown and issue with foreign update