Converting TBL->View complaining about indexes

От KÖPFERL Robert
Тема Converting TBL->View complaining about indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
I'm currently trying to make a table (where many fcns depend on) become a
view.

Thus I did a _truncate_ and lots of _alter table drop constraint_ and  _drop
index_

and then
CREATE OR REPLACE RULE "_RETURN" AS  ON SELECT TO "smsMessagesrewtet"  DO INSTEAD
SELECT  "MessageID",.....

Postgres keeps returning
ERROR:  could not convert table "smsMessagesrewtet" to a view because it has

However I am sure there are no indexes nor PK or any constraints. What else
could it be?

Thanks

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: