Meaning of ERROR: tuple concurrently updated

От KÖPFERL Robert
Тема Meaning of ERROR: tuple concurrently updated
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
I have got some kind of FIFO-queue table.
New records are inserted and the oldest are DELETEd.

Thus I run VACUUM ANALYZE; every night by cron. However I keep getting
ERROR:  tuple concurrently updated
My research lead me to the point that this is VACUUM tothether with the
INSERTs being issued to that table all the time.
But I didn't find a solution to avoid this. AFAIK now the table never gets
VACUUMed at all?

Please, what's really about that, how can it be avoided?

Thanks in advance

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: