Re: Relation in tables

От KÖPFERL Robert
Тема Re: Relation in tables
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You may possibly solve the problem with the inheritted tables with the
RULE-System of pgsql. But this seems oversized to me.
You could rather create several tables, each with its matching
rights/privileges and 'connect' them via an 1:1 relation.
The 'real' way such thing is normally done is to write stored procedures
which are accessible (Executable) only by those departments that may. If you
give these procs SECURITY DEFINER, you can restrict access to the actual
tables to only the procedure's owner