Re: CREATE TABLE ( .. STORAGE ..)

От wenjing zeng
Тема Re: CREATE TABLE ( .. STORAGE ..)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
HI

For patch create_table_storage-v1

1
+ALTER opt_column ColId SET STORAGE name

+opt_column_storage:
+            STORAGE    ColId                            { $$ = $2; }

Are they both set to name or ColId? Although they are the same.

2 For ColumnDef new member storage_name, did you miss the function _copyColumnDef()  _equalColumnDef()?

Regards
Wenjing

> 2021年12月27日 15:51,Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> 写道:
>
> Hi!
>
> Working on pluggable toaster (mostly, for JSONB improvements, see links below) I had found that STORAGE attribute on
columnis impossible to set  in CREATE TABLE command but COMPRESS option is possible. It looks unreasonable. Suggested
patchimplements this possibility.

От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration
От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side