Re: PL/pgSQL: Incomplete item Allow handling of %TYPE arrays, e.g. tab.col%TYPE[]

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL: Incomplete item Allow handling of %TYPE arrays, e.g. tab.col%TYPE[]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 16 Oct 2023, at 12:15, Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang@yeah.net> wrote:

> Implement TODO item:
> PL/pgSQL
> Incomplete item Allow handling of %TYPE arrays, e.g. tab.col%TYPE[]

Cool!  While I haven't looked at the patch yet, I've wanted this myself many
times in the past when working with large plpgsql codebases.

> As a first step, deal only with [], such as
> xxx.yyy%TYPE[]
> xxx%TYPE[]
>
> It can be extended to support multi-dimensional and complex syntax in the future.

Was this omitted due to complexity of implementation or for some other reason?

--
Daniel Gustafsson