Problem when reinstall postgresql value pg_config not update!!

От
Тема Problem when reinstall postgresql value pg_config not update!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Postgresql dev

We have a trouble  when try to upgrade version slony from v.1.2.1 to v.2.1.1.  And  slony program  require “—enable-thread-safety”.

But my Postgresql not yet enable with install the first time.  How to enable this feature to pg_config.

Because I will try to remove and reinstall Postgres with “—enable-thread-safety”. But can’t update pg_config value. This value “pg_config –configure”  still same the old version.

Do you have solution for solve this case.

Thank you & Best Regards

Pinyo Jangsawangsee (Yo)