Re: Streaming replication, loose ends

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Streaming replication, loose ends
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 15, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

> But I'm still wondering why this isn't replication.

I was wondering the same thing. ISTM that the docs could reference third-party replication solutions, too (or a wiki
pagelisting them, since they'll change often).

Anyway, I think Heikki's proposed chapter name covers it:

> High Availability, Load Balancing, and Replication

Works for me.

Best,

David

Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication, loose ends
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication, loose ends