Re: Streaming replication, loose ends

От Boszormenyi Zoltan
Тема Re: Streaming replication, loose ends
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Heikki Linnakangas írta:
> I've now committed streaming replication. I moved the files around a
> bit, and put the walreceiver/walsender stuff in a new
> src/backend/replication subdirectory. [snip]

there's one loose end indeed.
"make maintainer-clean" doesn't delete these:

src/backend/replication/walreceiver/walreceiver.o
src/backend/replication/walreceiver/walreceiver.so
src/backend/replication/walreceiver/.deps/

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/