Re: Storing large files in multiple schemas: BLOB or BYTEA

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Storing large files in multiple schemas: BLOB or BYTEA
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Oct 10, 2012, at 6:12 AM, tigran2-postgres@riatest.com wrote:

> 2. BYTEA. These are correctly stored per schema so pg_dump –n works correctly however I cannot seem to find a way to
streamthe data. This means that there is no way to access the data from PHP if it is larger than memory limit.

You can get the octet length and then use the substring function to grab large columns in chunks. See

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/functions-binarystring.html

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Storing large files in multiple schemas: BLOB or BYTEA
От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: Storing large files in multiple schemas: BLOB or BYTEA