Re: Radix tree for character conversion

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Radix tree for character conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 08 Nov 2016, at 12:21, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>
> Hello, this is the revising patch applies on top of the previous
> patch.

> Finally the attached patch contains most of (virtually all of)
> Daniel's suggestion and some modification by pgperltidy.

Reading over this it looks good to me.  I did spot one thing I had missed
before though, the error message below should be referencing the scalar
variable ‘direction' unless I’m missing something:

-    die "unacceptable direction : %direction"
+    die "unacceptable direction : $direction"      if ($direction ne "to_unicode" && $direction ne "from_unicode");

With this, I would consider this ready for committer.

>> Addition to this, I'll remove existing authority files and modify
>> radix generator so that it can read plain map files in the next
>> patch.
>
> So, I think the attached are in rather modern shape.

+1, nice work!

cheers ./daniel