pgAdmin Crashes When Opening a *.sql File From Windows Explorer

От Russell L. Galyon
Тема pgAdmin Crashes When Opening a *.sql File From Windows Explorer
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
class="MsoNormal">Workstation- Windows XP x64 SP2<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">When I right click on a
*.sqlfile in Windows Explorer and select Open With pgAdmin III the splash screen is shown followed by the login box.
Aftermaking login box selections, I receive an error window stating “pgAdmin III – Postgres SQL Tools has encountered a
problemand needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">I am able to
openand utilize pgAdmin from the start menu and open *.sql files from the file>open in the sql tool.<p
/><fontcolor="Black" face="Arial" size="2">The information contained in this Email message is private and confidential.
Itmay contain Protected Health Information deemed confidential by HIPAA regulations. It is intended only for the use of
theindividual(s) named above, and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this information having been sent by
Email.Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this the information contained in this communication is
strictlyprohibited by anyone except the named individual or that person's agent. If you have received this Email in
error,please notify the sender immediately and destroy this Email. Thank You.<br /></font>