Re: Out of memory on update of a single column table containg just one row.

От
Тема Re: Out of memory on update of a single column table containg just one row.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Thom,

Thanks for your quick response.

So, is this there a restriction with 32-bit PostgreSQL, a bug or configuration issue?

I will most definitely upgrade to 64-bit, because that's what we want anyway.  However, I was curious what is the root
causeof this problem?

I am getting a bit worried about this migration, although our database is not too big (less than 200GB).

Once again, thanks for your help.

Zeeshan

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. Global
DataPointLimited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly
madeon behalf of Global DataPoint Limited. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Global DataPoint Limited by means
ofe-mail communication. Global DataPoint Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 3739752
RegisteredOffice Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4LB

От: Len Morgan
Сообщение: Windows Installation Problem
От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: Out of memory on update of a single column table containg just one row.