Re: BUG #5269: postgres backend terminates with SIGSEGV

От Justin Pitts
Тема Re: BUG #5269: postgres backend terminates with SIGSEGV
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
As difficult as it was to reproduce the bug, I'd like a clear cut regressio=
n test. The use case where it manifested is fairly rare in normal use - ser=
ver start after prolonged outage, where the queue of inbound device events =
is built up enough to make serialization errors more likely.=20