Re: CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTS

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Aug 28, 2012, at 8:19 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:

>> - Should this patch implements others INEs like ADD COLUMN IF NOT EXISTS?
>
> If this feature is important I believe we must implement it.
>
> Exists several "CREATE" statements without "IF NOT EXISTS" option too, so we can discuss more about it and I can
implementit in this patch or in another.

I don't think any of them have to be a part of *this* patch. There can be patches for each of them. Probably simpler
thatway.

But then, I am not like to code them, so WTF do I know? :-)

David

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: wal_buffers
От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables