Re: How to echo statements in sourced file?

От Harvey, Allan AC
Тема Re: How to echo statements in sourced file?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

right in my psql terminal after each statement in the file gets executed.

But now I need a way to have these statements that are being timed themselves echoed to the terminal.  Is there a way to do this?

start psql with the -a switch, I think.

Allan

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please advise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses contained in this email or any attachments.