configure question

От Jeffrey Trimble
Тема configure question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If this questions belongs on a different listserv, please let me know.

I've got a question regarding ./configure.

In v. 8.013 (okay, I'm running old stuff) we had the following options:

--with-java
--with-multibyte
--with-unicode

In attempting to upgrade to 8.3.7, those flags are ignored.  That's
fine, but
I need those options, how are they now accomplished with an existing
database
or a creation of a new database.

My assumption is that the java may be taken care of by the jbdc driver.

Any assistance is helpful.

TIA,

Jeffrey Trimble
System LIbrarian
William F.  Maag Library
Youngstown State University
330.941.2483 (Office)
jtrimble@cc.ysu.edu
http://www.maag.ysu.edu
http://digital.maag.ysu.edu

Сообщение: Re: Accent insensitive search?
Сообщение: Re: Accent insensitive search?