Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security

От Florian Pflug
Тема Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On May29, 2012, at 16:34 , Robert Haas wrote:
> One idea might be to have a grantable permission that permits the RLS
> policy to be bypassed.  So, if a user has only SELECT permission, they
> can select from the table, but the RLS policy will apply.  If they
> have both SELECT and RLSBYPASS (probably not what we really want to
> call it) permission, then they can select from the table and the RLS
> policy will be skipped.  This means that superusers automatically skip
> all RLS policies (which seems right) and table owners skip them by
> default (but could revoke their own privileges) and other people can
> skip them if the table owner (or the superuser) grants them the
> appropriate privilege on the table involved.

I like it. Seems to support all use-cases I can come up with, and extends
existing privilege semantics in a natural way.

best regards,
Florian Pflug

Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security