Re: Stack not being popped correctly (was: Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql lacks generic identifier for record in triggers...)

От Sean Chittenden
Тема Re: Stack not being popped correctly (was: Re: [HACKERS] plpgsql lacks generic identifier for record in triggers...)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>> Which, doesn't work as expected as it seems as though there's
>> something
>> left behind on the stack that shouldn't be.  Here's the case to
>> reproduce (doesn't involve pgmemcache):
>
>> test=# CREATE FUNCTION t5_func() RETURNS TRIGGER AS 'BEGIN EXECUTE
>> TRUE; RETURN NULL; END;' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';
>
> What are you expecting "execute true" to do?

Behave the same as PERFORM?  Ugh, how humiliating.  When writing my
pgmemcache presentation, I erroneously wrote EXECUTE instead of
PERFORM.  When sending off that little flurry of emails, I was updating
my pgmemcache presentation and subconsciously propagated the error w/o
even thinking about it.  :-/  Thanks, I'll take that pumpkin pie on my
face.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden