Re: Patch bug: Fix jsonpath .* on Arrays

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Patch bug: Fix jsonpath .* on Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun 25, 2024, at 13:48, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> I have since realized it’s not a complete fix for the issue, and hacked around it in my Go version. Would be fine to
removethat bit, but IIRC this was the only execution function that would return `jperNotFound` when it in fact adds
itemsto the `found` list. The current implementation only looks at one or the other, so it’s not super important, but I
foundthe inconsistency annoying and sometimes confusing.

I’ve removed this change.

>> [1] select jsonb_path_query('[1,2,3,{"b": [3,4,5]}]', 'strict $.*');
>> I propose adding a similar test with explicitly specified lax mode: select jsonb_path_query('[1,2,3,{"b":
[3,4,5]}]','lax $.*'); to show what lax mode is set by default.

> Very few of the other tests do so; I can add it if it’s important for this case, though.

Went ahead and added lax.

> @? suppresses a number of errors. Perhaps I should add a variant of the error-raising query that passes the silent
arg,which would also suppress the error.

Added a variant where the silent param suppresses the error, too.

V2 attached and the PR updated:

  https://github.com/theory/postgres/pull/4/files

Best,

David

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: JIT causes core dump during error recovery
От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: JIT causes core dump during error recovery