Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Neat. I did get an object not found error from IE6 when the page loaded,
but everything seemed to work otherwise - except when flagging my
location the map turned into a grey blob for some reason.

Regards, dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]
Сообщение: Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]