Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www

We're not against it. I think the irkness (sp? :-) ) comes from the fact
that the ongoing project (Gevik had been regularly demo'ing his
progress) was essentially ripped out from here without our knowledge and
reformed on a pgFoundry site, and was about to be re-specced possibly in
complete contradition to what we had originally thrashed out - without
so much as a 'by your leave'.

Whilst I think we all appreciate the needs of the companies working with
us, and are grateful for their support, this is primarily a volunteer
community based project and that community deserves to be treated in the
right way. Without it, I have little doubt that the project (or specific
bits of it) would rapidly fall apart.

I hope however, that this unfortunate incident is behind us all now.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2