Re: svr2/unionfs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: svr2/unionfs
Дата
Re: svr2/unionfs  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www

That's a good idea, except it'll take a fair bit of setup I imagine. Can
we just copy svr2 over a copy of the template and bring that up as
wwwmaster2 for testing? I don't think we need to worry about cleanly
installing the VM at this stage, just eliminating the unionfs.

Gavin - any chance we can temporarily get an additional IP address if
that's a possibility?

Regards, Dave