Re: Broken? http://www.postgresql.org/about/

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Broken? http://www.postgresql.org/about/
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Sounds like a good idea, except legitimate clients might not send it (I
don't know off-hand if any do offer a way to stop it, but it seems like
a sensible privacy option). Also I imagine it would be really easy to
add it to the spam bots, so I doubt it'll be long before it stops
working for them as well.

Regards, Dave.