Re: Running PostGre on DVD

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Running PostGre on DVD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

We do. You can't run from the command line as an admin, but when
installed as a service you can start/stop it etc. as an admin, even
though the service actually runs under a low privilege account.

You can start/stop etc from the command line using 'net start', from the
services control panel applet, or using shortcuts we provide on the
start menu.

Regards, Dave