Re: OSX ?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: OSX ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On Windows in SQLTypes we have:

typedef long            SQLINTEGER;
typedef unsigned long   SQLUINTEGER;

And

typedef long int                SDWORD;
typedef unsigned long int       UDWORD;

In this case I'd tend to go with Microsoft's definitions given that it's
their spec.

I do intend to work on porting psqlODBC to OSX in the not-to-distant
future, however it's not going to be right away I'm afraid, and for the
moment it will only be on Panther (which doesn't support Unicode ODBC).

Regards, Dave.