Re: Recommended ODBC version for compilation

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Recommended ODBC version for compilation
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Well, that's not strictly true - I'm pretty sure I commented on how well
it had been done and how useful it /will/ be, but then urged you to
concentrate on bugs rather than gap-shrinkage for the time being.

Speaking of which, I've opened a bug tracker on pgfoundry now...

/D