pgAdmin v1.4.0 Released

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin v1.4.0 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
I'm pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.4.0, the Open Source
graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD,
Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a
variety of binary formats from:

     http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.4.0/

V1.4.0 contains a number of new features over previous releases,
including:

- Slony-I support
- An SQL/shell job scheduling agent
- PostgreSQL 8.1 support
    - Autovacuum administration
    - Roles
    - Stored procedures (ie. Functions with OUT parameters)
    - Prepared transactions
- Allow server registration without connect
- Allow connection selection in the query tool
- Major source tree and architecture overhaul to allow further
  extensibility
- Unix domain socket support
- 'Guru Hints' to help new users
- Password can be stored in .pgass/pgpass.conf files
- New graphics throughout
- Alert the user when a query finishes in the query tool if the window
is
  not active
- Graphical EXPLAIN
- Support for Asynchronous Notifications in the query tool

As well as many other tweaks, improvements and bug fixes, details of
which
may be found on the changelog at:

     http://www.pgadmin.org/development.php#changelog

For more information about pgAdmin, please visit the website at:

     http://www.pgadmin.org/

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who gave their
time to help with the development, testing, translation and packaging of
this release.

Dave Page
pgadmin Development Team

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: