Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Can you send me a patch for that little lot please?

> Enabling "UsedeclareFetch" slows down my application by a
> factor of 10  (tried
> it with Fetch=100 and Fetch=1000). Yes, _factor_ 10 (loading
> 500 "items" takes
> 30 seconds instead of 3 seconds). The slowdown happens, if
> lots of rows are
> manually fetched by providing the primary key in a "SELECT
> ... WHERE pk=?"
> statement.
> But I guess that "UsedeclareFetch" shouldn't be used in that case?

Yeuch - I never really used it myself, and am very unfamiliar with that
code as I'm sure you gathered. Let's get things basically stable for
now, then when 8.1 etc. is released and Anoop is back next week, we can
start looking at performance etc.

Thanks for your effort.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing
Сообщение: Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing