Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Yes - I originally tried to kill the qres, but that clobbered something
and crashed, so I just killed the tuplelist for the time being.

> Unfortunately QR_Destructor would close the cursor,
> which is bad for Declare/Fetch.

Well, on further testing, killing off QR->cursor, and then calling
QR_Destructor seems to work just fine. With cache sizes from 2 to 1000,
I'm seeing constant average memory usage. I did see a couple of crashes
with cache sizes of 100, but when I tried to investigate further, I
found I couldn't reproduce them at all, and have run successfully ever
since.

Changes committed to CVS.

Regards, Dave.