Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Thanks Alvaro :-). More by luck than judgement we actually weren't
affected by any of the changes in the end. I do think that
pg_cancel_backend should be reverted given that it is a change from 8.0
as opposed to being completely new, and I definitely think we need to
ensure that this sort of thing doesn't happen again in beta without very
good reason.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?