Re: Problems with PsqlOdbc.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Problems with PsqlOdbc.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Works perfectly for me with the latest driver. You should note though
that savepoint support is not complete yet - Hiroshi Saito is working on
it.

> 2 -  With disponibilizado driver currently in the page for download,
> together with version 8.0.3 of postgre, when I execute one select to
> return one or more columns of the type to varchar they do not return.
> I am using type SQL_ASCII.  The configurations of locale are ' C '.
> What it can be?

What does disponibilizado mean? Anyway, It sounds like classic symptoms
of using the Unicode driver with a Borland/BDE based application. If so,
switch to the ANSI driver and you should be OK.

Regards, Dave