Re: Server process exited with unexpected status 128.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Server process exited with unexpected status 128.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Looks like we used 4MB in the backend by default:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-01/msg00386.php

Regards, Dave.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Server process exited with unexpected status 128.
Сообщение: Re: Server process exited with unexpected status 128.