Re: pgxs and pginstaller

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgxs and pginstaller
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

You can't because we build it under Msys which uses the Unix style
paths. GCC has a tendancy to barf horribly on Windows style paths as
well, as we found when trying to use pg_config with Slony.

I know little about pgxs, so if you can detail what settings need to
hacked during installation in the bug you opened I'd appreciate it. It
should be relatively trivial to rewrite in a custom action.

Regards, Dave