Re: Beta2 Wrap Up ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Beta2 Wrap Up ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Having spent days, no, weeks deciding on that name on list I do not want
to see it change this late, especially as we'll now need to go and
update pgAdmin again!

> and changing the functions that return an
> integer status code to make them return a boolean (but I'm
> content with
> not making them return void and report errors via elog).

Similarly I'm not overly keen on seeing these changed again. These
functions were discussed to death earlier in the cycle, and this is what
everyone finally agreed on.

Regards, Dave.