Re: Not able to install pgAdminIII

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Not able to install pgAdminIII
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Mary Jo Pellerito
Sent: 15 September 2005 19:36
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Not able to install pgAdminIII

Hi,

I have successfully installed pgAdmin and was using it for about a month.  Then one day… I got this err message when I tried to run the app:

Ordinal Not Found

The ordinal 2821 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

Sounds like you have a old version of libeay32.dll on your system that pgAdmin is finding over it's own. Unfortunately, until recently the was no versioning info in it so intallers tend to overwrite it. Crystal Reports is a common culprit for this - even in the latest version 11.0 they ship a very old set of SSL dlls.

Regards, Dave.