Re: ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Craig
Sent: 08 September 2005 19:44
To: PostgreSQL-ODBC
Subject: [ODBC] ODBC Driver on Windows 64 bit

Hi

I have installed the ODBC driver on Windows XP Professional 64bit. The installation said that it was sucessful, but I cannot see the odbc driver in the ODBC data sources administrator.
Is there something that I have to do on Windows 64 bit to use the driver?

Hi Craig,

I don't believe 64 bit windows should require anything different, however we have had (literally) one or two reports of similar problems in the past where Windows just wouldn't play ball, despite everything being installed correctly :-(

What version of the driver do you have?

Regards, Dave