Re: savepoint

От Dave Page
Тема Re: savepoint
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi

Please post to the list!!

I've updated the patch as attached:

- It's a little more readable I think
- It works with libpq as well as the old comms :-)
- It should be case insensitive (otherwise, you could just use
strstr()).

There's also some minor reformatting of misc.h in there.

It is applied to CVS - thanks Hiroshi.

Regards, Dave

Вложения