Re: Unicode support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Unicode support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Right, I'll look at that.

> - After a "SELECT * FROM table" The Borland SQL Explorer
> shows an error
> ('Invalid Blob Handle') for empty TEXT fields (NULL) when you
> try to view
> them. This works fine for table view.

Strange.

> - After an error inserting a row ('not null' constraint) it
> closes the
> connection (dead connection error)

I'll test that as well.

To be honest though, I've been researching BDE on Google Groups and
there are lots of people reporting similar problems with SQL Server and
Oracle - apparently BDE fails to work properly with any Unicode data.
I'm happy to spend a little time trying to work around that, but I can't
spend masses of time on it.

Regards, Dave.